This one caught our eye on Twitter.
— Autoblog.com (@therealautoblog) November 26, 2013
This one caught our eye on Twitter.
This Valvoline commercial released several months ago is definitely cool as it celebrates anyone looking for more speed from their cars. Here’s a list of the vehicles you’ll see in the commercial and the connection to Valvoline:
- Early 1900’s Model T – 1920. When the Model-T is mass produced with a side-valve 4-cyluinder engine, only one motor oils is recommended to keep them all running… Valvoline In face, each car has a plaque mounted on the dash panel that reads, “This car is filled with Valvoline light motor oil. We recommend its use. No other oil should be used in this car.”
- 1950’s Hot Rod – With the economy in high gear, hot rods are all the rage and people are driving them more often. Automakers shift to the powerful overhead valve V8 engine. Valvoline responds with its all-climate oil, so people don’t have to switch oils every season
- 1970’s Dodge Charger – 1978. As more drivers hit the road, they become more comfortable in their own garages. Valvoline gives DIY car guys a leg up by posting oil change instructions on its labels.
- 1980’s Pontiac Firebird – 1985. Overhead cams and electronic fuel injection systems start appearing in many cars, making them more reliable and their engines longer lasting. To withstand increasingly hotter engine temperatures, Valvoline introduces its first synthetic blend of motor oil.
- Modern Day Mustang – In response to the aging population of cars from the 80s and 90s, Valvoline develops MaxLife, which restores lost horsepower in cars with over 75,000 miles
Check it out.
It’s definitely fun watching two sexy booth babes unveil a new supercar at an auto show. Acura definitely seems to have a winner with the updated version of their NSX Concept, this time having the interior ready as well for journalists to inspect. You can check out this NSX Concept gallery along with a video of the car, and then read up on some of the interior features here.
This concept vehicle definitely lives up to the supercar standards set by Acura with the first NSX. This vehicle is striking from every angle and definitely generated plenty of buzz.
Posted in: Acura
Tags: 2013 Detroit Auto Show, 2013 NAIAS, Acura NSX, Acura NSX Successor, auto show booth babes, auto show booth models, auto show hotties, best exotics, best sports cars, best supercars, booth babes, booth models, car show booth babes, car show booth models, car show hotties, Detroit Auto Show, exotic cars, exotic sports cars, girls and cars, NAIAS, new sports car, new supercars, NSX Concept, NSX Concept 2.0, pretty girls and hot cars, Sports Cars, supercar fans, supercar news, supercars
Here’s a photo of the incomparable Lamborghini Bertone Miura Roadster posted by Lamborghini Palm Beach on their Facebook page.
Check it out!
Here’s a video of the new Ferrari from the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Tags: Auto Shows, automobile show, best sports cars, best supercars, car shows, European auto shows, European automobile shows, European car shows, European motor shows, Ferrari, Ferrari 458 Spider, Ferrari auto show, Ferrari video, Frankfurt, Frankfurt Auto Show, Frankfurt automobiles, Frankfurt cars, Frankfurt Motor Show, IAA, Italian autos, Italian cars, Italian exotic cars, Italian sports cars, Italian supercars, motor shows, new supercars, red Ferrari, Retractable Hard Top, Sports Cars, supercar fans, supercar news, supercars
For all of your Porsche Spider fans you are going to love what will be on display at the LA Auto Show. With horsepower improved to 320-hp and Porsche’s new dual clutch PDK transmission heads will not only turn but will push hard on the headrest when accelerating! Enjoy the gallery of these beauties!
Read the entire article and check out the gallery here.
It’s nice to dream about cars we know we’ll never own so let’s add this Ferrari 599 GTO and place it right at the top! It might get rough though because Ferrari is reportedly only going to produce 500 of these bad boy.
This machine looks unreal….